TechPilot Labs Launches ChromeTools at ISTE
Product Lets Teachers View and Control Student Chromebooks
June 27, 2018 (Atlanta, GA) -- Launching today at ISTE in Chicago, TechPilot labs launches ChromeTools after months of public beta. ChromeTools is a cloud-based classroom management solution providing a variety of tools that allow teachers to monitor and keep students on-task when using Chromebooks in the classroom.
• Class View: View thumbnail screens of entire class at a glance
• Screen View: See detailed view of individual student screen
• Screen Lock: Get class attention with “heads-up!” message
• Tab Control: View list of all open tabs and remotely close
• Open Sites: Remotely open one or more sites for entire class
• Site Lock: Lock students into one or more specific sites
• Custom Blacklist: Teachers block custom list of sites
ChromeTools synchronizes with the district’s Google Admin account to automatically sync Google Classroom Classes and import teacher accounts. Teachers access the system using their regular school Google login account.
TechPilot Labs is pricing ChromeTools at just $3 per device per year. Districts may choose an add-on product, FindMyChromebooks, that is accessible through the same interface and helps admins locate and recover lost or missing Chromebooks. The system also integrates with SchoolMDM, TechPilot’s MDM for iPads and other Apple devices to allow management of all platforms through a single interface.
TechPilot’s products are in use in hundreds of schools and districts across the U.S. and worldwide. For more information or to schedule a live demo visit techpilotlabs.com.