Sales Account Executive for Software Product in K-12 Market
The primary goal of this position is to find and retain new business for the company in unreached territories, while helping building sales revenue and market share in the defined vertical. This will primarily be completed through developing new business in assigned territories, conducting sales webinars and phone presentations, email communication and follow-up and occasional trade shows/travel to clients as needed. Occasional travel to assigned territories may be necessary for sales visits, presentations, or to provide general informational sessions (i.e. lunch-and-learn) as part of local territory development.
After an initial 30-day training period, the position will have a heavy focus on cold-calling for the remainder of the first six months. As proficiency is gained and proven, the position can grow to cover the full sales-cycle.
These are the primary tasks encompassing this role:
· Cold call and assist in lead generation in assigned territories
· Research lead sources in assigned territories
· Develop and maintain new relationships with prospective customers
· Conduct sales webinars and presentations via phone and Internet
· Coordinate software and product evaluations and ensure a successful outcome
· Monitor and respond to live chat inquiries from sales web site
· Assist with technical support as needed, especially during the initial free-trial stage
· Proven sales performance history
· Ability to demonstrate strong drive to perform and succeed
· Interest and passion to work in and with technology products
· Confident with ability to learn quickly
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Fast typing skills
· Self-motivated quick starter
· Strong customer-oriented focus and attitude
· Ambitious and self-motivated
· Love of technology
The primary goal of this position is to add to the already successful sales team; increase sales, increase sales reach and be able to target specific regions in the K-12 vertical market.
This will be accomplished by leveraging current market strongholds and growing around those areas. Primarily this is done through consultative sales via phone, webinars, email, and some on-site visits that will include trade shows.
To Apply: Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.