TechPilot Labs Releases Parent Portal For Chrome And iOS
September 25, 2018 (Atlanta, GA) — Today, TechPilot Labs is releasing the Parent Portal add-on for their Apple MDM and Chromebook classroom management system.
TechPilot’s Parent Portal provides parents the capability to manage their child’s Apple device or Chromebook during non-school hours as configured by the school or district.
With Parent Portal parents can:
- Disable browsing during curfew hours
- Restrict browsing to a single website needed to complete an assignment
- Temporarily disable browsing by locking the screen for a period of time
- Restrict usage to only a specific set of apps (iPad only)
- Create and enforce a website block list
- Manage multiple child devices independently
Parent Portal is a free add-on available to all districts utilizing TechPilot’s SchoolMDM or ChromeTools management platform.
Since 2012, TechPilot Labs has been providing school-specific mobile device management solutions to the K-12 market. TechPilot supports all Apple platforms and Google’s Chrome and is being used in schools across the U.S. and worldwide. For more information or to schedule a live demo visit techpilotlabs.com.